Saturday 31 December 2011

Start spreading the news - I’m leaving today- I’ve been a part of it !

could there be a more a romantic way to spend it !?!

My final day in NYC…
Breakfast at Tiffany’s (this means coffee, croissant and window shopping) like in the flick, followed by a carriage ride eating warm pretzels through Central Park, including a stop for ice skating (still no good and still hang on to the sides) and hot chocolate. Amazing early dinner at the Plaza, (imagine Selfridges and Harrods combined but on a much smaller, more intimate scale) show on Broadway (Warhorse), and to finish off a midnight visit to the top of the Empire State....

Mmm doing it with someone else, could potentially, have made it better!
For the first time, in however long, I considered having a proper partner… well I was actually thinking I need Hugh Jackman in my life ….  !?
Thank you NYC !
X

No comments:

Post a Comment