Monday 12 December 2011

oh Rio - I wanna be the girl from Ipanema !

Tall and tan and young and lovely. The girl from Ipanema goes walking. That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah

When she walks, she's like a samba. That swings so cool and sways so gentle. That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ooh


Okay .. so the description is a little way out ... :-) but I am in bloomin´ Rio ..  Ipanema to be exact, move to the hottest spot north of Havana in a couple of days, (Copacabana).

I love love love Rio, cosmopolitan, tropical, relaxed, fun, cocktails, scenic, sexy ...  just a quick story, longer blog later ...  in London Boris J has established (what has become known as Boris´ bikes) pushies that you swipe your visa and you can pick up ride and drop off at many many many points across London.  I discovered Boris bikes Rio style following circa 12 Cuba Libres, after a very drunken ride through Ipanema and Copacabana, and me not remembering much, the gent on reception reminded me this morning, that ´my´ bike is parked in the luggage storage room ... oh my ... (I am sure I am too old for this) ...

anyway few snaps of the glorious beaches (click on the links) Copacabana and Ipanema beach

Take Care
CBT - x

No comments:

Post a Comment